Whilst the new R2 appears similar to its forerunners, through painstaking design, it has evolved so virtually everything about it is new. Notably it incorporates technology which allows you to access ...
Whilst the new R2 appears similar to its forerunners, through painstaking design, it has evolved so virtually everything about it is new. Notably it incorporates technology which allows you to access your own music and broadcasts and discover new music in a variety of convenient ways.
- DAB, DAB+ and FM Tuner with RDS
- Internet Radio functionality
- Spotify Connect
- Bluetooth with aptX gives CD quality streaming with compatible devices
- Wi-Fi capability allows networking music streaming
- High contrast OLED display
- USB charge and playback port
- Stereo headphone output
- Class leading sound quality
- Two switchable line inputs
- Easy to use dual alarm system
- Wi-Fi internet radio with access to over 16,000 stations worldwide
- 10 station presets for both DAB & FM
- Wireless DLNA audio streaming from networked storage devices and PCs
- Compact remote control
- 20 watts nominal power output
Music systems that look great, and sound great...
We are a family-owned British company, passionate about sound and design. At Ruark we’ve been making world-class loudspeakers enjoyed by music and audio enthusiasts for over thirty years. Today we’ve applied those same principles to design and create a new generation of perfectly formed music systems with wide ranging appeal that look fabulous in any space, whether your living room, bedroom or office.
Since launching our first product in November 2006 our models have quickly become regarded as design classics, gaining critical acclaim for their elegant design and outstanding sound quality. Tatler Magazine described our R1 as ‘simply the most beautiful radio in the world’. Today our products are stocked by leading department/design stores, quality independent electrical retailers and increasingly found in the bedrooms of upmarket hotels, including the prestigious London Savoy.