Image shows a 4 tier rack - Price Per Tier. As with all HiFi Racks products, design is of the essence and the Podium Reference forms an attractive, elegant piece of furniture as well as providing ...
Image shows a 4 tier rack - Price Per Tier. As with all HiFi Racks products, design is of the essence and the Podium Reference forms an attractive, elegant piece of furniture as well as providing excellent acoustic performance from your Hi Fi equipment. The Podium Reference is available in a range of standard sizes and finishes, or HiFi Racks can customise the design to meet your exact requirements. Please note isolation is only avalible in Oak, Satin Black or High Gloss Black. When adding isolation, please add 37mm to your leg length to take into account the isolation and spikes
- Solid 40mm Hardwood Plinths
- Removable solid 46mm square hardwood legs for future expansion
- Any leg length available at no extra cost!
- 10mm high tensile securing bolts
- Height adjustment Isolation spikes with locating disc (Black or Stainless steel) on each Tier
- Clear satin lacquer finish
- External 595mm x 400mm, Internal 483mm x 400mm
- External 612mm x 500mm, Internal 500mm x 500mm
- External 445mm x 400mm, Internal 333mm x 400mm
Hi Fi Racks is a family run business based in the heart of rural England. Established in 2007 as a one-man operation by Managing Director, Bradley Walters, the business has gone from strength to strength ever since. They now occupy a manafacturing workshop in Burrough on the hill, that's staffed by a committed and passionate team of skilled craftsmen.