25th August 2015 -
dCS launch ROSSINI- Author: DJT
dCS launch ROSSINI
Do join us and experts from dCS to hear their first comprehensive Streaming Network Player.
Saturday 12 September 11am to 4pm
The new Rossini features an array of digital audio inputs and is able to stream music from NAS drives and streaming services. Including TIDAL™, Spotify™ and Deezer™ over Ethernet, Apple devices via Airplay™, and audio via USB, AES and S/PDIF digital inputs. Plus an optional integral, high quality Compact Disc transport.
The new dCS Rossini Player makes superlative sounding music from a wide range of digital sources.
* Latest generation dCS Digital Processing Platform brings state-of-the-art signal processing and flexibility.
* Powerful new user interface, plus a custom control app accessing CD playback, iRadio channels, digital and UPnP sources.
* dCS Ring DAC fitted, as used in the flagship dCS Vivaldi digital playback system.
* Digital inputs support UPnP, asynchronous USB and Apple Airplay sources, plus AES, Dual AES and S/PDIF digital audio streams.
* Streaming services supported include TIDAL, Spotify Connect and Deezer.
* Integral, high quality CD transport for silver disc playback.
* Multi-stage DXD oversampling design with optional DSD upsampling; user-selectable DSP and DSD filters.
* Auto clocking system improves ease of use and minimises jitter.
* Multi-stage power regulation and twin mains transformers isolate analogue, digital and clock circuitry.
* Firmware-upgradeable for future functionality and performance upgrades.