9th July 2015 -
Melco Audio at Oxford Audio- Author:
Melco Audio N1A (2x2TB) now at Oxford Audio
Stunning sound quality for £1600
Book a demo to hear what all the fuss is about.
- Dedicated LAN port for Player (Streamer) connectivity - optimum data integrity and simple setup.
- Light-piped Ethernet ports - complete electrical isolation totally removing possibility of interference and noise.
- LAN LED off function - ensures the highest possible data integrity.
- Separated power supply circuitry for LAN ports - isolates the LAN function from all electrical disturbances.
- Audio-grade ultra-low jitter data clock - eliminates any possibility of data jitter at source.
No PC required for setup and installation - no specialist knowledge needed.
Specific IP port for Streamer / Player with additional Network port for Control and Ethernet. Simply creates robust network for streaming high resolution music and control even on complex networks. Pre-installed media server - no configuration required. Supports multiple specialised media servers - currently shipping with Twonky 7 with DSD support. Informative OLED front panel display - displays current streaming track data, system status, and setup. Simple menu navigation structure and track selection. Simple front panel on-off switch - just like Hi-Fi. 15 seconds only to full power-on. 5 seconds to full shut-down. Safe against unintended power down - no requirement for UPS.
Use directly with Naim UnitiServe SSD
Naim networked music solutions include devices with excellent ripping capabilities. These feature bit-perfect archival quality ripping, and have advanced metadata management. As such they form excellent partners for the Melco High Resolution Digital Music Library. Simply set up the Naim ripper to directly populate the Melco.