Wind RCA or XLR 1m pr Interconnects
- Audioquest Wind, 2 RCA to 2 RCA Audio Cable
- Length: Custom Length
- Metal: Solid Perfect-Surface Silver (PSS) Conductors
- Geometry: Triple Balanced Geometry
- Dielectric: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Air-Tubes (FEP is a Fluoro-Polymer)
- Noise-Dissipation System: Carbon-Based 6-Layer (NDS)
- 72v Dielectric-Bias System
- Termination: Cold-welded, Hanging-Silver Plating directly over High-Purity Red Copper Plugs (RCA or XLR)
- Jacket Colour: Black/Silver Braid
- Lifetime Warranty
The pioneering cable designer and manufacturer AudioQuest has been the largest cable supplier to the high-end specialist market for many years. Created in 1980 by Bill Low, AudioQuest is focused on the design and development of cables and is well known for the use of multiple connectors in their range of speaker cables. These high-end cables have been built using Bill’s understanding of the mechanisms that cause distortion in cable and have used technology to create superior sounding cables.
AudioQuest has always based its products on performance and sound quality and have taken the design and development of cables and turned it into an art form. Over the years the range of cables has evolved from audio only to data cables, video and digital cables. These cables have been built from the ground up based on the same low distortion principles as the original audio cables.
The results are truly superb with cables that are able to elevate a sound system by reducing distortion and providing a much clearer, harmonious and expressive tone. AudioQuest is sold in over sixty countries worldwide and is the cable of choice for professionals and enthusiasts alike.