Fire RCA or XLR 1m pr Interconnects
- Audioquest Fire, 2 RCA to 2 RCA Audio Cable
- Length: Custom Length
- Metal: Solid Perfect-Surface Silver (PSS) Conductors
- Geometry: Triple Balanced Geometry
- Dielectric: Larger Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Air-Tubes with 23% more air than the other elements
- Noise-Dissipation System: Carbon-Based 8-Layer (NDS)
- 72v Dielectric-Bias System
- Termination: Double-Contact Cold-Welded reusable plugs, Hanging-Silver Plating directly over Machined Solid Extreme-Purity Red Copper (RCA or XLR)
- Jacket Colour: Black/Red Braid
- Lifetime Warranty
The pioneering cable designer and manufacturer AudioQuest has been the largest cable supplier to the high-end specialist market for many years. Created in 1980 by Bill Low, AudioQuest is focused on the design and development of cables and is well known for the use of multiple connectors in their range of speaker cables. These high-end cables have been built using Bill’s understanding of the mechanisms that cause distortion in cable and have used technology to create superior sounding cables.
AudioQuest has always based its products on performance and sound quality and have taken the design and development of cables and turned it into an art form. Over the years the range of cables has evolved from audio only to data cables, video and digital cables. These cables have been built from the ground up based on the same low distortion principles as the original audio cables.
The results are truly superb with cables that are able to elevate a sound system by reducing distortion and providing a much clearer, harmonious and expressive tone. AudioQuest is sold in over sixty countries worldwide and is the cable of choice for professionals and enthusiasts alike.