Price shown is per tier. These specially-designed racks combine HiFi racks trademark elegance and excellent acoustic performance with new features and benefits, such as the Akorner’s innovative ...
Price shown is per tier. These specially-designed racks combine HiFi racks trademark elegance and excellent acoustic performance with new features and benefits, such as the Akorner’s innovative cable management system.
- Solid 40mm Hardwood Plinths
- Removable solid 46mm square hardwood legs for future expansion
- Any leg length available at no extra cost!
- 10mm high tensile securing bolts
- Height adjustment Isolation spikes with locating disc (Black or Stainless steel) on each Tier
- Clear satin lacquer finish
- Supports upto 150KG per tier
- External 595mm x 400mm, Internal 483mm x 400mm Between the back legs, 344mm to the back legs
- External 595mm x 500mm, Internal 483mm x 500mm Between the back legs, 444mm to the back legs
- External 612mm x 500mm, Internal 500mm x 500mm Between the back legs, 444mm to the back legs
- External 445mm x 400mm, Internal 333mm x 400mm Between the back legs, 344mm to the back legs
Like all HiFi Racks products, the Akorner® range will provide a great audio performance. Each unit’s sturdy construction and high tensile strength helps absorb vibration, Each level is isolated from the next tear by adjustable spikes and the Akorner’s optional isolation platforms will bring you even better sound quality.
Hand-made, high quality products
Each Akorner product is individually hand-made to order in HiFi Racks workshop, to the highest standards of British craftsmanship. They only use the best quality solid hardwoods.
Bespoke, flexible hi fi solutions
Choose from the range of standard sizes, As HiFi Racks manufacture all their racks in house at their workshop they can customise your Akorner unit to meet your exact specifications. As with all their racks, you can keep adding extra shelves and changing the openings to meet your new requirements as your systems change and evolve over time.
As with all HiFi Racks products, design is of the essence and the Podium Reference forms an attractive, elegant piece of furniture as well as providing excellent acoustic performance from your Hi Fi equipment. The Podium Reference is available in a range of standard sizes and finishes, or HiFi Racks can customise the design to meet your exact requirements.
Hi Fi Racks is a family run business based in the heart of rural England. Established in 2007 as a one-man operation by Managing Director, Bradley Walters, the business has gone from strength to strength ever since. They now occupy a manafacturing workshop in Burrough on the hill, that's staffed by a committed and passionate team of skilled craftsmen.