These awesome, open circumaural headphones with tuned, highly-efficient drivers and only the finest acoustic materials will please even the most discriminating audiophile. They also look and feel ...
These awesome, open circumaural headphones with tuned, highly-efficient drivers and only the finest acoustic materials will please even the most discriminating audiophile. They also look and feel great.
- Open, circumaural dynamic stereo headphones
- Outstanding soundstage with a warm and balanced audio reproduction
- Specially-tuned, highly efficient drivers capable of delivering high sound pressure levels
- Highly optimised ventilated magnet system minimises air turbulence and harmonic, intermodulation distortion
- Open-back ear cups facilitate transparent sound while showcasing cutting-edge industrial design
- and natural sound experience
- Ultra comfortable and luxurious velour earpads, silicone-treated headband for minimal headband resonance
- Innovative and highly aesthetic dual-material yoke for better stability and eliminates negative influences to sound quality
- Very low THD achieved by top-notch and extremely stable internal damping element
- Symmetrical and detachable silver-plated oxygen-free four-wire copper cable for better conductivity at higher frequencies
- Designed in Germany, assembled in Ireland
- 2 year warranty
Equaling the audio performance are the finest parts expressly selected for production – highly aesthetic dual-material yoke, angled acoustic baffle, detachable symmetrical silver-plated oxygen-free four-wire copper cable – for an optimal sound experience. In addition, exceedingly optimized ventilated magnet system minimizes air turbulence and harmonic, intermodulation distortion while a very low THD is achieved by the superior, extremely stable internal damping element.
The open-back ear cup design is not only revolutionary but also, to facilitate transparent sound. Extraordinary wearing comfort is ensured, with their ultra comfortable and luxurious earpads, together with its silicone-treated headband resulting in minimal headband resonance. All in all, the HD 700 invites the user to bask in true musical enjoyment.
Emulated the world over but rarely beaten, Sennheiser is the go to brand for headphones. With over 60 years in the market they created the first Open headphone the HD414 in 1968 which went on to sell over 10 million pairs. There’s a reason that Sennheiser is such a popular brand – they produce great sounding and great value headphones. If you’re looking for the best headphones to pair with your audio system at home or are just looking to improve your listening experience on your commute, then Sennheiser is the choice for you.
Sennheiser produce some exceptional audiophile grade headphones that are capable of detailed and rich musical reproduction. From recreational use and DJ’ing to studio mixing and live performance monitoring, Sennheiser produce headphones for a wide customer base and a huge range of different applications. Take your listening to the next level and enjoy high end audio quality from your digital or analogue music system with a pair of Sennheiser headphones.
View our full selection of Sennheiser headphones below or for more information get in touch with our team today on 01865 790 879.