The Cadenza Blue employs a Nude FG 70 stylus with a very thin ruby cantilever. The improved winding process of the armature ensures better channel balance than any model that came before it. The ...
The Cadenza Blue employs a Nude FG 70 stylus with a very thin ruby cantilever. The improved winding process of the armature ensures better channel balance than any model that came before it. The styling is the same as adorned by it's kin, and the build-quality reflects Ortofon's 100% commitment to a reputable product, and happy customers.
- Output Voltage (at 1kHz, 5cm/sec): 500μV
- Channel Balance at 1kHz: < 1.2dB
- Channel Separation at 1kHz: > 23dB
- Channel Separation at 15kHz: > 15dB
- Frequency Range (at -3dB): 20 Hz - 50 kHz
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz: -2
- Tracking Ability at 315Hz: Typically 80μm
- Compliance, Dynamic, Lateral: 12μm / mN
- Stylus Type: Nude FG70
- Cantilever: Ruby
- Stylus Tip Radius r / R: 6 / 70μm
- Tracking Force Range: 2.2 - 2.7g (22 - 27mN)
- Recommended Tracking Force: 2.5g (25mN)
- Tracking Angle: 20º
- Internal Impedance / DC Resistance: 5Ω
- Recommended Load Impedance: 50 - 200Ω
- Cartridge Body Material: Stainless Steel Aluminium
- Cartridge Colour: Blue / Black
- Cartridge Weight: 10.7g
The soundstage of the Cadenza Blue is wide, open and grandiose as soon as you take it out of the box. Micro dynamics and ambience will be evident when listening to complex compositions creating a full and involving performance. The Blue also reaches a very high degree of definition in the perspective, which is very present. It is true to the music with a tremendous clarity.
Ortofon are a Danish manufacturer of high quality moving coil and moving magnet phono cartridges that have been in business since 1918. Their cartridges and diamond tip styluses are designed to help you get the very best from your vinyl collection, giving an accurate sound reproduction. Focused on creating not just the best sound but a faithful representation of the recording, Ortofon’s range of phono cartridges are a great choice for vinyl lovers.
With a history dating back to 1918, Ortofon has been developing phono cartridges since 1948 and since then has manufactured over 300 different cartridge models. From high end moving coil cartridges such as the Cadenza Black to modern classics such as the 2M Blue, Ortofon offers an extremely diverse range of cartridges to suit a huge range of budgets.
Whether you prefer moving coil or moving magnet cartridges, you’ll be well served by Ortofon. Browse our selection of Ortofon cartridges below and get in touch with our team for further information or to discuss your vinyl needs.